November, 2005

Applying for Fee Waivers: A Message from UC Admissions


We do not provide fee waivers to high schools. Applicants who are applying by paper can submit a College Board fee waiver (if they have one), or write a letter and attach it to their application requesting that their application fees (for up to four campuses) be waived. The letter should include family income and the number of family members it supports.

Fee waivers can also be obtained from campus Admissions and Relations with Schools offices. Applicants requesting a fee waiver from these offices should be prepared to answer questions about their family size and income.

Best regards.

~UC Admissions